Below you will find our Terms of Service.
We Graphotrade Ltd manages the site www.printotrade.com and we are happy for you to use it. This platform connects clients who want to print their books with printing houses.
Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the wwwprintotrade.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by Graphotrade Ltd.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Graphotrade Ltd, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Graphotrade Ltd has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Graphotrade Ltd does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Graphotrade Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Printotrade.com links, and that link to Printotrade.com. By linking to a non-Printotrade website or webpage, Graphotrade does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Graphotrade disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Printotrade websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement . As Graphotrade asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Printotrade.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Graphotrade . Graphotrade will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Graphotrade will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Graphotrade or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Graphotrade to you or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely .
- Advertisements. Graphotrade reserves the right to display advertisements on your books printed .
- Changes. Graphotrade reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Graphotrade may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Graphotrade may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Graphotrade and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Graphotrade nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Graphotrade, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; Graphotrade Ltd shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Graphotrade, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.